Crystal Healing Properties of Gemstones & Minerals & Website Help
COVID-19 Update - our shop remains closed to the public. We are not taking International Orders - UK only.
We are working towards a phased reopening over the summer.
Welcome to our Cornish Online Crystal Shop
WE ARE CURRENTLY ADDRESSING A FAULT WITH THE CHECKOUT ON THE WEBSITE. PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE CAN SEND A PAYMENT REQUEST BY PAYPAL. THANK YOU
Hi, we're Beth & Graham Holtum, and this is the online store for our crystal shop, Rainbow Spirit, in Wadebridge, North Cornwall. We ship worldwide from our high street crystal shop, where we've a large range of minerals and gems for sale for the collector and healer alike. We also have a wide collection of UK mineral specimens, especially Cornish.
We have products for crystal healing for sale - like crystal balls, quartz points, crystal wands -as well as gemstone jewellery, & ready-made picture frames by Picture Framing Cornwall . We're proud of our Cornish crystalsl,and have 4 cabinets dedicated to Cornish minerals specimens.
We think that people buy from us, and keep returning, because we handpick the crystals and jewellery, with an eye for detail as well as beauty, and that we cleanse all our crystals with the Crystal Singing Bowls in our Healing Room with the intent that they are free from negative energies and vibrating with their natural beauty.
Payment & Security
We are concerned for the security of your personal information and peace of mind, so we have chosen to work with Paypal for the Rainbow Spirit online shop. They are trusted and recognised by the online retail industry. It is arguably safer than a card transaction in a shop or over the phone because the information is securely encrypted before being transmitted online.
At Rainbow Spirit, we do not receive or hold your credit card details at all.
You do not need a Paypal account, and can use most debit and credit cards in a simple transaction.
When entering your Customer details in the checkout, you may choose for our website to remember you, so that your name and address are held on the server for when you visit again.
Please note - COVID-19 Update - our shop remains closed to the public. We are not taking International Orders - UK only.
We are working towards a phased reopening over the summer.
Postage charges are worked out by weight, as shown in the table. The default setting is for your parcel to be sent by a Tracked & Signed For service. If your basket total is under £40 for the UK and $20 for abroad, then you can choose Standard delivery.
Weight up to
|UK Tracked & Signed
||Europe Tracked & Signed
||Rest of World Tracked & Signed
||Rest of World Standard
FOR LOWER VALUE ORDERS - Once you have added an item to the shopping cart, you can click on Checkout and once you've entered your delivery address, you'll see a dropdown window below 'Delivery Option'.
Choose whether your parcel is Tracked & Signed for, or goes by standard mail.
Both services take 3-5 days within the UK, and 7-10 days to fly abroad. There is no tracking number for standard mail, so we can't be as helpful if there is a delay in you receiving your parcel. Instead, we are given proof of postage in the very rare circumstances that we have to claim a refund for post that has gone astray.
We have established a good track record of delivering orders all around the world.
We aim to provide the best level of care to your items and to send items out on the same day they are orded if before 3.00 pm, and within 12 hours of the order being placed. Higher value items are sent by insured and tracked postal delivery services. All items are well packed and protected.
Delivery should be within 3 working days for the UK and 7 working days outside the UK, and will require a signature (unless you choose Standard delivery). Working days do not include weekends or bank holidays. Any claims for missing parcels cannot be made until 15 working days after the due date of delivery within the UK, or 25 days for International shipping.
Read more about Crystal Healing, the healing properties of crystals and how to use singing bowls and pendulums.....
Choosing a Crystal for its Healing Properties
The basis of crystal healing, as we see it, is that crystals can be employed as external vitimins to work on a vibrational level in boosting and supporting our natural defence and well-being systems. We aim to guide you through the vast range of knowledge and clinical experience that we have learnt of and has been written about in the many books on the subject.
There are various methods, or approaches you can take. For example, by looking at the condition from a Chakra point of view, or maybe the elements. Many people opt for selecting from the relevant Birthstones. We're continually adding to our online library of information, hoping to provide you with all the help we're able to give if you're in the shop chatting to us.
There's a table of common complaints with a list of crystal suggestions, and a guide to using crystals around the home in our Healing Properties of Crystals page.
When choosing a crystal to for its healing properties, we suggest that you consider the person holistically. Evaluate their condition from a mental, emotional and physical perspective. We don't aim to treat the symptoms, but see them as expressions of a central disturbance in the vitality of the person. So ask for more detail about the condition and what lies behind it. For example, depression can be as a result of guilt, grief, loss of control, lack of freedom, etc.
It can help if you look at the current complaint or circumstance from different angles:
- How have they changed as a result?
- Has it affected their sleep, mood, appetite, temperature?
- What aspects are concomitant – happen at the same time and in direct relation to the ailment?
- What is their normal disposition? Can you perceive what aspect or chakra is out of balance?
Aim to decide upon at least three clear symptoms to base your prescription upon. Think of it as a 3-legged stool, any less and you can’t rest your case on it!
Once you've got a clear understanding of the person's state, and have decided upon the three key aspects that you want to match, then it is much easier to read more about each crystal without sensing that all have properties that will help!
We're working to build an all singing and dancing Crystal Selector that helps you identify the most helpful crystal from three key symptoms, but for now, it's a clever little tool to help you select from our increasing large range of stock based on a limited range of their properties.
The information we provide is based on our training, reading and clinical experience. It is offered for interest and as a guide. It should not be taken as an alternative to seeking professional medical advice. Always consult a GP if you have symptoms that persist or worry you.
Click here to view our Crystal Selector
RETURN TO BOOKSHELF
For assistance with ordering from the website or in fact for any kind of questions: We open the shop six days a week, so are online to answer any queries you have by email, or telephone 01208 816554 for friendly advice.
Alternatively we have a page of Frequently Asked Questions which might well provide the answer you're looking for.
Click here for our FAQ page.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised to be provided to us through our website or Etsy), such as your name, email address, postal address, how much you’ve paid, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for example customised details or requests for additional items), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our newsletter mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
It is important to us that we safeguard information about our customers. We have policies and procedures in place to protect you. We only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Our Website. If you choose to enter your name and address details on our website, they are held on a server and that record is only accessed by you with use of your password. We are not able to access, update or amend them.
- Facebook. We may ask for your delivery address if you order an item through Facebook. We ask only to receive your payment through PayPal so that your financial information is secure.
- Service providers. At the moment, we only use Royal Mail through the Post Office to deliver your parcel. Your address is copied from your online order form, or written while you make a telephone order, direct onto your envelope and is not stored by us in any way. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us shop, namely our emailed newsletter. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We do not store or process your information through third-party hosting services outside the EU.
If you reside in certain countries, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Beth Holtum of Rainbow Spirit Ltd, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Beth Holtum, Rainbow Spirit Ltd, 55 Molesworth Street, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 7DR UK
What our customers say about us
Rainbow Spirit Crystal Shop has now had an online store for over four years, and in that time we've had some great feedback that we'd like to share with you. We always do our best to hand pick jewellery and crystals with the same care as if we were choosing them for ourselves, and pack and post them securely so they arrive in perfect condition - so it's great to hear that we're doing it right:
Salt Rock Lamps & Lights
Salt Rock lamps and t-light holders are hand crafted from huge deposits of crystallised salt from Himalayan mines. Each piece has its own unique colouring and character.
CRYSTAL HEALING SIGNIFICANCE: Halite is the mineral name for salt crystal and it is valued by crystal healers for manifesting self-love, blending the energies of the heart and solar-plexus chakras. This is useful for someone who needs to find time for their physical and spiritual well being.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS: The gentle heat of a Salt light generates ions carrying a negative charge, improving the surrounding air and general health and well-being. It’s a similar atmosphere to standing next to a water fall or by the sea, giving good breathing space for relaxation, and particularly beneficial for asthma or rheumatism.
CARE OF YOUR SALT LAMP OR T-LIGHT: Salt has hygroscopic properties, and therefore it draws water—so never wash or wet your salt light and don’t keep it in a damp room or outdoors. If the light does gain moisture it may form crystals, which can be removed with a soft brush, or it may puddle. To avoid this, have it alight regularly so that it is maintained by dry heat.
We have many other crystals that have been shaped to hold tea light candles in the Rainbow Spirit shop. Beds of Amethyst points give a purple light and are associated with relief from stress or anxiety. Rose Quartz is ideal for the heart of the home with its pink glow and association with peace, love and harmony. Satin Spar Selenite grows in thin white strands that look like fibre optics, drawing light along their length. Visit us in Wadebrige to see the range.
Take me back to the top
Many thanks to Roobear for her photos of Cornwall used on this website :)